The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

great animation but

it's boring as fuck. I'm here to be entertained not lectured. I'm not against anything you are trying to represent but as a college students who works his ass off all week, I don't want the few visits to ng to be dreadful. I wanna be entertained.

Against the Colossus Against the Colossus

wow...

that is one of the-if not- the best animations ive ever seen!amazing effects,fight scene,graphics,and sounds.Shadow of the Colossus must be some great game if thats what inspired you to make this amazing piece of art!

Super smash bros ST 4 Super smash bros ST 4

that was

really great.that was really entertaining, cant wait for the next episode.kinda sucks dat this is getting delayed but oh well at least the game isnt.....oh wait !!!!it is,i hate sakurai but anyways da flash was great

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great game!

Very creative and smooth gameplay. I did find one glitch however. I was playing with megaman on world 2 and took the vine to the clouds. everytime I charged up my megabuster, megaman would dissapear.

Takin' the Bacon Takin' the Bacon

Fun game

Simple concept and fun. Good job. It was good but I think it needs more features.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Superb!

This game is just genious. What an amazing way to bring some of the best retro games back! I would like to see more variety of enemies, fire mario, and the run and duck options available in the future.

Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2 Guitar Vs. Piano 1.2

--IMO--

the best song on NG.Very nice!!!!

The Bacon The Bacon