Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Great game!

Very creative and smooth gameplay. I did find one glitch however. I was playing with megaman on world 2 and took the vine to the clouds. everytime I charged up my megabuster, megaman would dissapear.

Takin' the Bacon Takin' the Bacon

Fun game

Simple concept and fun. Good job. It was good but I think it needs more features.

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Superb!

This game is just genious. What an amazing way to bring some of the best retro games back! I would like to see more variety of enemies, fire mario, and the run and duck options available in the future.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Great game!

Really fun but I have the same problem as reak, it wont save my trophies.

CannonCrotch CannonCrotch

great game!!

It's a great game with a story which makes it pretty cool.It's also a lot like metal slug.

The Unfair Platformer The Unfair Platformer

This game is.......

so damn frustrating but its cool and fun for a while until you get tired of dieing

FAEL Pong FAEL Pong

first to 21?

dats a little bit too much,as for the game itself it was alright,not too good or too bad,its kinda slow though and the graphics are kinda basic

Micro Racers 2 Micro Racers 2

it was good

but it was kinda slow.Also theres no purpose,it just racing and you dont even win anything.you should win at least a trophy at the end.

The Mind Bender The Mind Bender

Finished!

The game was worth getting to the end because it was a lot of fun.

Penalty fever Penalty fever

nice!

this game is the shit especialy for us soccer fans but it could use some work.
1 thing would be to make the players celebrate/feel bad if they scored/missed the penalty.it needs emotion
2.another thing is to put other teams instead of some of those other unheard of ones like sparta,panasien...,dinama,etc,.
3.finally,make the goalies better cuz when the AI shoots the ball really close and to the bottom of the golie its really hard to stop it